Yes, Yes, I know, we have only posted wedding pics with hardly any words and no one even knows it we are alive or not! But in all fairness we are newlyweds!
Today is one month Anniversary! I am proud to say that we made it through quite well! We had our wedding on Saturday and Honeymooned in Island Park until Monday. We were back in school on Tuesday! It was SO tough to go back to school! The first week was lots of fun when Kenton got sick. We have no idea what he had but he did not feel good! Needless to say, the first week and a half of our marriage was so lame! But, we made it through alive and we are loving every minute of married life!
We are both in school right now and its been tough to balance everything. Kenton is the most amazing husband ever! He does the dishes, cleans the house and even makes dinner about half of the time (ya, I have to admit he is a way better cook than I am). One day he brought a salad to work for me and we couldn't get over how pretty it looked- impressive- I am one lucky girl! :)
Married life is definitely different and we find out new things everyday but we are SO happy and loving it! Life is great!
Wow, thanks for sharing Brittney. I think that is a great way to raise awareness. My friend just found out last year that she has UC-I had no idea how serious the disease was-thanks for all the information. We will continue to pray for your Dad.
ReplyDeleteWoops, I accidentally posted that comment on the wrong entry. Oh well, I am so glad that you guys have a blog. Great job on updating it. I LOVE the wedding pictures. Jon didn't really get a picture of your whole dress so I was glad to be able to see it. Amazing! You looked so beautiful and Kenton looked pretty handsome himself. Just a side note, Jon and I went on a two day honeymoon to Salt Lake and then straight back to school and work, and then we both got sick (food poisening actually-not my cooking!) right after, so I know how you feel! Marriage is the best though isn't it! So nice to not have to go home at night-you are already home-it's the best. Congrats!
ReplyDelete