14.3.09

MY LITTLE SIS IS ENGAGED!



My sister got engaged this weekend! Jeremy Warnick will be the last brother-in-law to join the family on June 27th! Chantelle and I have always been really close. When we were little, we always talked about marrying friends so that we could all hang out together and like it. Its crazy how life works out just the way you want it to! Jeremy and Kenton were good friends in High School- it worked out perfectly! Now all we need are the identical houses right next door.
Needless to say, we are SO excited for Chantelle and Jeremy. Chantelle couldn't have got someone more perfect for her and Jeremy got pretty lucky too! We love you both and can't wait until the wedding!
Also, Jer Bear, nice work on the ring. It is GORGEOUS!

3 comments :

  1. So exciting. They look so cute together. Glad things are working out for you guys. You both wanted twins too right? I hope all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your little sister is engaged. WOW! You weren't kidding about her ring. It's incredible. I love it! By the way- your playlist on this rocks. I love the john mayer song. I want to learn it on the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm just sad this is the last wedding for a while. Our family just keeps get more and more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top