14.7.09

Anderson {Party of 3}

We have a little announcement to make. . .
We have told almost everybody but we wanted to make an official announcement on our blog just for fun!
We are welcoming a little baby to our family mid January!
We are so surprised and couldn't be more excited. We feel so blessed and so scared all at the same time.
It's going to be an adventure and we can't wait!

5 comments :

  1. Yea!! I am really excited for you both. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy Brit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to post this. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes Britt! Congrats I am so happy for the both of you. You guys are going to be amazing parents. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you guys. You are going to be such a cute little mom. You will have to post when you find out what you are going to have. Can't wait. It was so great to see you guys over in Rexburg for everything. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had heard this news but wondered if it was true. YEAH! You and Keeli should both have your little tikes around the same time. How fun! Hope all goes well!

    Kaylie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top