7.2.10

Afton's First Photo Shoot




On Saturday we decided to try and get some cute pictures of Afton. It was 3:00 by the time we got everything set up and ready to go. Of course, this was the only time of the day that Afton was wide awake- not what we were hoping for at the photo shoot. We knew the sun would be down by the time she went to sleep so we decided to just try it with her awake. We did get some cute ones- after she peed all over me, the floor, and the set- yes she peed three different times! If she weren't so cute we would have been upset!

7 comments :

  1. Can I say BEE-YOU-TIFUL! She is one gorgeous little gal! We feel honored to to call her our niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO CUTE! I love the background and the flower! She is so beautiful and I think she looks like her mama for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her! I believe that with a photo shoot there is usually a whole BUNCH of pictures. I NEED more. Every time we check the blog we feel like you leave us hanging-Please post more PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the need more pictures thing! Those are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so dang cute Brittney! I love the pics as well. I just can't get over how much hair she has. I love it! She would be in trouble if she was my little girl, I would be giving her haircuts every week just for fun. She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He britt my friend Haliegh wanted to be invited to your blog. Her email is haleighc@google.com. Love you and of course your baby is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beatiful little granddaughter we have. Afton is gorgeous. We wish we could hold her and kiss those cute adorable chubby cheeks.
    We love you all like crazy,
    mom and dad Anderson (Czech Prague Mission)
    We miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top