22.4.10

smartie pants

just wanted to make a note about how amazing my husband is


last semester, the following events occured


. our little Afton was born

. my dad recieved a liver transplant

{this involved: a few trips to utah,

staying with my little brothers for two weeks, and

lots of emotions}

. we got kicked out of our house for a week due to a broken heater


the list goes on I am sure.


But, through all this, Kenton was still dedicated

and got a 4.0 which qualified him for a scholarship!

How? this is a good question because he always

made time to see Afton and I; we didn't even notice he was working so hard!


Afton and I always talk about what lucky girls we are, this is just one of the reasons why

5 comments :

  1. That is amazing! Congrats Kenton! That is a huge accomplishment with any circumstance let alone all you guys went through! We are so glad you lives have slowed down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you Kenton and Brittney and Afton. We know it takes a whole family for the husband and father to get a 4.0 grade point. It is amazing with all you had going. You are always in our prayers.
    We love you like crazy.
    We also love all the pictures. Afton is amazingly beautiful.
    Love,
    mom and dad (grandma and grandpa Anderson)
    P.S. We wish all the missionaries could see Afton in person. She's a doll. We are looking forward to that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he IS a smartie pants!! I had so much fun playing with little Afton on Sunday and chattin with you. I always tell Chad how much I just love ya. See ya this weekend!! Girls night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey britt sorry could you invite my friend hae one more time. i gave you the wrong address. haleighc44@gmail.com
    Thanks Love you

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top