Kenton has been kind enough to teach me a few things about our camera and photoshop.
Today's lesson: Light, Aperture, and Shutter Speed {on the camera} along with Light Curves, Vingettes and Colors {in Photoshop}
I am a little proud of this one: {shown below}
Look out Photographics Society: Here I Come!
Disclaimer: All the credit really goes to Kenton, the ultimate teacher!
check out his work here.
Today's lesson: Light, Aperture, and Shutter Speed {on the camera} along with Light Curves, Vingettes and Colors {in Photoshop}
I am a little proud of this one: {shown below}
Look out Photographics Society: Here I Come!
Disclaimer: All the credit really goes to Kenton, the ultimate teacher!check out his work here.
Britt-
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so awesome! Way to go, and yes Kenton is pertty talented!
Britt you are just so dang cute! good work on the photos! Hope all is well for you guys. Afton gets cuter and cuter each picture you put on your blog of her!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome Brittney! Maybe you can teach me what you learn :)
ReplyDeletePretty handsome guy!! You are getting to be a great photographer.
ReplyDeleteGood job Brittney. You and Kenton are great together.