22.8.10

Reunions + Reunions

we have spent the last two weeks at back to back reunions. . . we have had SO much fun!

Thanks to my amazing mother, we made tons of HUGE bubbles. . .




We also played tons of fun games. . .

Minute to Win it had to have been the most entertaining. . . Jeremy represented us well!

There were more cute kids than anyone could ever hope for!

And Afton lost her legs when Kenton, Chantelle and Jeremy buried them in the grass. . .


Chantelle and I were true girl scouts as we used our resources to melt the butter for our popcorn. . .


And it wouldn't be a reunion without cards!

Kenton helped make breakfast. . .

Afton found her favorite chair and she sat in it for hours. . .


and many more hours. . .

all through the night and clear until the next morning. . . yes, this is what Afton looks like in the morning, just like her dad- it takes her a minute or two to actually wake up.


my favorite shot of the weekend. :) i took this one.
thanks kenton for helping me take pics i am proud of!

4 comments :

  1. Britt- I would love copies of these pictures, I forgot my camera and am in need of some reunion pictures. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I couldn't be there. I always love hanging out with you and your Family. You guys are awesome. Great pic's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures Brit, but I have to say where are you in any of them. You always have adorable pictures of Afton and Kenton, but none of you! You are totally a mom! Take pictures of yourself and post them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top