26.9.10

For My Mom



For years, my mom tried very hard to get me to play the piano.
I took years and years of lessons and she tried to make me practice but in the end,
I loved to dance and I hated the piano.
But, it seems as though my mom's wish may come true through my child!
Afton loves music. Anything to do with music. Especially, the piano.
She has a natural form and I think she might really like it someday. . .
for my mom's sake, I hope she does!

3 comments :

  1. Such cute pictures of Afton! She sure is beautiful! Also my mom wanted me to play piano and I didn't care for it either! Hopefully Camille will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun posts. Love all the picss-especially the one of Afton in/out of the tub. Great job on the beanie's too-you look like a pro already.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top