Last night was the first night in over a year that I was able to have a full night's rest. With the pregnancy bladder issues and Afton's need to eat, it has been over a year since I have had a decent night's sleep! But last night I finally got it and it felt amazing. I feel like a new woman!
I would like to thank my good friend Dr. Ferber, his amazing book, and my sister Lisa's friend whom I have never met but, through Lisa, helped me finally get her to sleep through the night. We are crossing our fingers for no teething pains so we can keep this up! Wishful thinking I realize.
I would like to thank my good friend Dr. Ferber, his amazing book, and my sister Lisa's friend whom I have never met but, through Lisa, helped me finally get her to sleep through the night. We are crossing our fingers for no teething pains so we can keep this up! Wishful thinking I realize.
This is why people like Brittney should ALWAYS be your sister-in-law...I expect you to teach me ALL the secrets this fall!
ReplyDeleteAnd how appropriate that the full night's rest came the night before school started!