After pictures were done, Janelle thought it would be fun to get some pictures of Afton holding Savannah. I told her she was crazy and that Afton would mangle her the second Savannah got close. Janelle insisted so I cautiously allowed it. What happened next was extremely shocking to me. . .

Afton was so gentle and so interested.

She then showed her excitement.

This is Afton's SUPER EXCITED face!
And this is my proudest moment. No one mentioned kisses or giving Savannah kisses, Afton did this all on her own!

Often I think that Afton is in our family to teach us more than we teach her. She is the sweetest little girl!
But, I must say, we did have to take Savannah away once Afton starting pulling her awesome hair!
That is so adorable. Afton is such a little mother - little girls especially seem to have the mothering instinct from such an early age.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I've seen! she learns from you ya know.
ReplyDeleteKai and Afton have similar facial expressions! lol these are SO cute! Its funny how smart they seem and they understand a lot more than we will ever know! Hope we can see you sometime over the holidays!
ReplyDelete