14.3.11

a little photoshop love

I have realized that I have a very amazing resource- a great husband photographer!
He is always taking the amazing pics of our little one. The problem is that he doesn't always have the time to edit ALL of the pictures I want edited- I decided to take things into my own hands and learn a little bit.
I have found that there is an amazing community of mom photographers out there who are willing to give me awesome Photoshop tips. THIS SITE has been a great start.

Here is my very own before and after (ok, Kenton took the picture, helped me get rid of the boogers, and pop the eyes- but other than that- it was all me! :) I am a student in learning. . .)


In my research, I read somewhere that every picture should have some sort of logo on it (not sure why but you know me. . . I am always up for designing a logo! Kenton calls me the font Nazi- I say a good font makes all the difference.)

2 comments :

  1. So cute!! You did such an amazing job! I love that photo of her! She is such an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa...good thing we're related (and friends). it's nice to have an expert close by!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top