I, got this AMAZING jogging stroller. . .

Kenton got a golf bag, some shoes, etc. But his FAVORITE gift has been this. . .

This little bugger lets him play games from his childhood. His favorites include but are not limited to: Super Mario Brothers, MBA Jam (This is Kenton now: I'm leaving this how it is, even though it should be NBA. Brittney apparently thinks it is called MBA jam. Lets just say, she knows a lot more about Masters of Business Administration than she does Basketball), and the original Mario Kart.
After helping me clean the apartment, Kenton asked if he could do some things on the computer- I found him like this. . .

notice the beadhead- love it!
The final score, he must be a little rusty. (he was Utah)

Kenton was nice enough to buy me a controller too! We played together the other night. Lets just say it was obvious that I was the fourth child and never given the time I needed on the Nintendo. Oh well, I have other accomplishments.
I am going to have to come over and try this out. I owned kenton on NBA Jam when we were younger but as we got older the games got more sophisticated and he started to own me. I have to see if I still have it.
ReplyDeleteaw that looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDelete