14.5.11

my little chef

Lately, as I make dinner, Afton brings her shopping cart into the kitchen and fills it with everything from my fridge. Then, she pulls out all my Tupperware and begins to "make" her own dinner creations. She pretends to pour the Soy Sauce into the milk, etc.
Since she has shown an interest in making things, I have tried to help her be more involved in making things. This particular day, we made Play-dough. Isn't she the cutest cook ever?
blog_DSC8616
blog_DSC8617
blog_DSC8619

3 comments :

  1. Oh my heck she is seriously so cute! My e-mail is willmoreb@ida.net if you want an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, cutest cook ever! I remember that my mom always had a stool that we could climb on to help her "cook." I think it's awesome to include the little ones! (as long as the soy sauce doesn't really end up in the milk, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afton is absolutely adorable. She is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. I've been looking at your past posts today and my cheeks are sore from smiling so much.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top