22.2.12

My Awesome Hubby

He actually got a little annoyed when I mentioned blogging about this. . .
but I am going to blog about it anyways!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the amazing pictures my man takes of our little family.
I am too busy living the moment to think about taking a pic/video.
But we are the perfect match because Kenton always lives the moment through the lens!
I feel so lucky.

Anywho- since it has been so cold outside, Kenton has been having fun playing around
with flash photography.  He has entered some pretty popular contests and . . . 
received TWO honorable mentions in a row!
Congrats babe!

Check them out. . .

Headshot 2
This first one was a contest requiring you to take a head shot.  This was actually submitted by me (seeing as you had to take the picture) but lets be honest, the only thing I did was snap the button.

DSC5494
This one you had to retouch a picture using an action set provided by the competition.

It is so fun to see him get recognition for a talent he loves!

2 comments :

  1. You are both so so talented that is why you make the perfect combo, you both bring to the table what the other needs and AMAZING pictures are taken:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kenton(and Brittney!) You two are some pretty talented people!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top