4.11.12

 Our amazingly talented friend Emily Smith of Emily Smith Photography (check her out!)
took these amazing birth photos for us! 
I was somewhat hesitant to have a photographer at the actual birth, but Emily was amazing and these pictures are priceless- I hope to have these taken for all my future kids!
 She was able to get all the little details...
things I would have never thought about but will 
always instantly bring back memories of the day.


 
 I am convinced that this is the most beautiful hospital to give birth in- look at that view!

 I was lucky enough to get two nurses (one was in training) they were fabulous!
 I love this picture, I shows how calm and non eventful the whole labor was.
We all just sat around and talked all day- it was quite enjoyable and relaxing really. 
 Ironic picture for the day!

 My amazing doctor- I really didn't see her much- but she was amazing nonetheless.
 I was able to hold Emme right away!  
They didn't take her from me for almost two hours- I was in heaven.
 Kenton doesn't really care for the umbilical chord cutting- but he always ends up cutting it
Something about being in the moment- I am glad he ends up cutting it.
 the whole 9 pounds 3 ounces of her







 
 We are so blessed to have this amazingly little girl in our home.
She is six weeks this week- and I still can't stop kissing her cheeks 
and cuddling her every second I get.

Thank you Emily, for capturing these special moments for us!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that is pretty neat! Beautiful photos. I am so glad your whole experience was so wonderful. By the way three of our kiddos had their tongues clipped as well. It made all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like you just had her. So much fun... So where did you get that carrier you have her in? I want one :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top