2.1.13

Belle the Ballerina

Afton LOVES princesses.
She just recently learned about ballerinas
and now has a whole new obsession.
This little treasure was named by Afton as, Belle the Ballerina.
(I assume this is because it is yellow)

She LIVES in this thing.
We caught it on a good day in these pictures, 
but it is not uncommon to have more than one spill down the front.
No fail, the first thing she does everyday is take off her pajamas and bring the whole ensemble to me.
"I want to be Belle the Ballerina" she says.

I used to only let her wear it in the house but she was then refusing to
 go outside because that meant she had to take it off.
Me: "Let's go to the park Afton"
Afton says excitedly, "Ok!  Lets go!"
Me: "But you need to wear something else"
Afton in a loud scream while crying, 
"NO.  NO.  I don't want to go to the park, I want to stay here and wear Belle the Ballerina"
We have compromised and she is allowed to wear it underneath her clothes when we go out.
She doesn't care what you put over top, as long as it is underneath.

 Afton calls this move a pirouette...actually, she pronounces it piroulette.
 Of course Ballerinas bake.  They do everything "girly".
note: she is mixing water and flour- what I like to call "fake baking"
a great little trick I use when I really need to cook fast but Afton wants to help
She is all ready to turn 3...she has been working on this move for months now!

3 comments :

  1. She is too cute. Wonderful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GENIUS idea about mixing flour and water together! I wish I'd thought of it when Jeffrey was younger. . .don't know if I can fool him with that trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - I love that she does some of the same things as my little Elaina ballerina! You captured it so well with your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top