11.8.13

The Parkinson 2013 Reunion. McCall, ID.

We spent a beautiful weekend in McCall, ID with my Dad's family last weekend.  I had never been to McCall (had not even heard of it to be honest).  But it was beautiful!  I have decided there is nothing quite as beautiful as the great state of Idaho. 


DAY ONE | LAKE DAY

We spent the first day at the Lake.  It was FREEZING cold but a nice break from the 100+ degree weather we had been having in Utah.  I was so proud of myself- I rode a tube with Keaton.  I thought I was too old for that kind of stuff but man alive was it fun!  


Do you see how beautiful it is?  A gorgeous lake with an evergreen background- it doesn't get much better than that!








 The awesome part was that even though it was cold, the water was not too bad.  As you can see, Afton loved it!  Vintage-life-jacket-found-at-a-garage-sale-for-$3 and all!



 The athletic folk playing a game of volleyball with strangers.  Did you know I have a whole family of athletic people?  I know, you would have never guessed by watching me try to handle any sort of sport involving a ball.

 It was COLD- like I told you!  Afton sat like this for a good 30 minutes!

 Lynn asleep.  I came very close to kicking him in the head while walking past!

 I love this girl.  And her sister and brother too!  So sad we don't see them more often!

 Yep, that Keaton in a girls dress.  The family gets a little crazy when we all get together.  Making music videos- a classic tradition.

 My grandparents are the best.  Yep, that's my grandma in a coconut bra!  Love these people so much!











DAY TWO | BIKE RIDE

My AMAZING husband hauled BOTH our girls in a trailer behind his bike for a NINE mile mountain bike ride!  Seriously, I didn't know he was in such great shape!  Your still young and spry babe!  yay!

I can't speak for him, but I think it was totally worth it!  Look at this view!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top