So I hacked into the family blog that my wife always writes on to write a quick post. She's always writing awesome posts about our family and kids, but she never has a chance to mention how cool she is. So I'm going to do that work for her. I have a hard time sometimes writing and getting my feelings down in words, so a lot will be photos.
First of all, if you can't tell from the above photo, she is the most beautiful woman that has ever been created. Second, from the photo below she is the most caring and loving mother. I know sometimes she doesn't feel that way, but I've seen lots of moms interact with kids throughout my life and she is the cream of the crop.
Third, She is the best wife ever I am convinced that had I married anyone else in the world, even if they were awesome, I still wouldn't be as happy as I am with Brittney. She totally understands me and she puts up with me bugging her all the time and she is even willing to let me do the dumbest stuff sometimes because she knows it makes me happy.
What is this? It's FIFA 14 on PS4, my new addiction, and Brittney is so awesome she lets me play a game almost everyday. It's nice unwind time for me. It's a small thing, but it means a lot.
I could go on to a fourth, fifth, sixth... thing I love about her, but I can't write all day. The final thing I want to say though is that beyond being attractive, a good wife, and a good mother she is just straight up and incredible person.
She is so kind and she will be a friend to anyone. She often asks me why she ends up being friends with a lot of the people she does and I think the answer is because she is not too good for anybody. She can find unique and interesting things in anyone and admire them for it. It is a strength I wish I had. She is incredibly devoted to doing what is right and she pushes me to be a better person. I love her with everything I've got.



Happy late birthday! Good job Kenton! Your wife is really cool and you are cool for doing this post for her. Hope you had a great day celebrating! I haven't checked any blogs in forever and was pleasantly surprised by all the wonderful posts. Love all the sweet thoughts and of course all the amazing pictures. I will support your new goal:)
ReplyDelete