
So I have found a new love! Good, fresh, healthy food! We have been experimenting lately and have found some good stuff! I have posted some recipes and websites to help you all experience the goodness too! If you have any good recipes, share!
WHOLE FOODS MARKET
This is a health food market and they have really good fresh recipes. We tried the orange chicken and it was so different but really good. I looked through their recipes box for about an hour. The best thing is that you can make your own recipes box and save the ones you want to try. Let me know if you try some good ones. p.s. its a good resource for tips of eating healthy.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/index.html
Thanks for the website. I love Whole Foods, but didn't know they have a website! I too am totally on a healthy food kick lately.
ReplyDelete