21.6.08

Summary of College Life So Far

I created this blog so that everyone could see that I DO have a life. Because I am done in Provo, much of my life takes place without the family knowing about it. I thought a good place to start would be to catch everyone up on what I have been doing while at school. These are just a few images to summarize my two years of college so far.

These are my freshman roommates and then some. The two on the outer edge are twins that lived just above us. This is us stopping for ice cream after an institute dance. Institute dances are a typical freshman activity and we were no exception.
Mom and Dad found me these roommates and they did a pretty good job! It was interesting getting used to the college life all together but we made it through!



Two of our friends had birthdays on the same weekend so we got a big group together to have a party at one of the guy's family cabin. Forty college students in a cabin for a weekend proves to be a good time. This is one of many matches we had while there.



The Summer after my freshman year I lived with girls from our ward. In this picture, we are on our way to Country Dancing. We had a bit of an obsession with Country Dancing for a little bit (it was not unusual to go three times a week!) These girls were SO much fun. They were all older which helped me grow up a bit. One is now on a mission in Canada and one is teaching English in another country.

One day we realized that one of our friends has really nice legs! With some heels and fluffy photoshop, these look like they belong to a nature girl! Oh the laughs about this one.

We were up until two one night just talking when we realized that our sink was filling up with black, gritty water. It was getting more and more full but maintenance wouldn't help us until the morning. As Robin and I scooped the water out, Brett tried to plunge the thing. It was a success and we survived.

For my second year, I chose to move into a place without knowing anyone. I got pretty lucky! We were instantly friends. This is Sarah and I just before a black and white party (the first of many adventures together). This was an interesting year because we had seven girls living in one apartment with one bathroom and a vanity as big as a cardboard box. Needless to say it was good we all got along because we could have killed each other quite easily!







We decided to go all out for Halloween! Viktoria (middle) and I made our 1980's beauty contestant costumes. It was a bigger task than we imagined but we looked pretty awesome so it was all worth it! We went to a party with Chad and his roommates who failed to tell us when they were leaving. We ended up walking 1 1/3 miles in these dress (yes, we were all wearing three inch heels). We got some strange shout outs. We wanted to kill Chad but now we laugh about it!


So that's a summary of the college life! Its been a blast and don't worry, I've studied a little too!

1 comment :

  1. YEAH! I am so happy that we are blogging friends! Things look like they are going great for you and I am so excited! I am excited to stay in better touch now!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top