So these shampoos are SO amazing- and they are pretty cheap ($5-7 a bottle)! My roommates used this stuff and I thought it was hilarious that there were shampoos for different hair colors. But, they really do make your color a lot more rich and shiny. Also, the smoothing shampoo is amazing for thick haired girls! John Frieda also does the Frizz-Ease stuff which is AMAZING as well! You can get a free sample here. 


I work at a bridal shop that specializes in rental. They do their own cleaning of the gowns and they only use these products. One time I cleaned a gown that had grease all over the skirt. I used Spray 'n Wash and the brush from the shout gel bottle! (ya-that is grease out of satin). I figured if they were keeping wedding gowns white and clean with these, they probably would keep other stuff clean too! I have a hard time keeping my white camisoles really white but with this combination. I used Spray 'n Wash all over, Shout Gel around the edges where they get extra dirty, and OxiClean with the detergent. They come out really white all the time!

I had a roommate that was a health nut. She taught me about Kashi. Kashi is a brand that is trying to make good, healthy foods. They make really good granola bars and cereal that are really healthy for you! They are kind of expensive but at Costco they are actually a good price.
No comments :
Post a Comment