Here are some random pics Pezz and I took in the car to keep us entertained!
7.7.08
I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This week I moved home to Rexburg! I am taking a long break from school and will be here until January! I love it! Our first adventure was our fourth of July celebration! We slept in then headed for a day at the ranch. We had a huge lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, Lynn, Debbie, Jason, Darcy and their two little boys! It was SO good to see all of them and SO much fun to go to the ranch. The parents went on a horse ride while Chantelle, Tyce, Keaton and I went four wheeling. We LOVED it! We left the ranch early to hit the Idaho Falls fireworks!
We got to the fireworks about thirty minutes before it started. We didn't have time to bring all the chairs and fun stuff but it actually turned out to be a good idea. After the firework show was over, we picked up our four blankets and headed to the car. We drove right out of the park and were home within thirty minutes. THAT NEVER HAPPENS! It really was the perfect fourth of July!
Here are some random pics Pezz and I took in the car to keep us entertained!

Here are some random pics Pezz and I took in the car to keep us entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I'm so glad you are home. I can't wait to get to see you the whole time I come up for the wedding. I can't believe you guys didn't sit in traffic at all on the 4th! Super lucky!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me girl! Such a cute blog! kevin and mine is kevinandkeeli@blogspot.com. Check it out! I hope you're doing great!
ReplyDeletewell britt were not just back in idaho but as of friday we're now back in rexburg. Kevin's gma isn't doing very well so we decided just to come home and he can sell here. anyway so ill be here if you wanna call me k! love ya
ReplyDeleteHey Britt!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me so that I can see your cute pictures. I am glad that you're home for a while, and now that I'm back we will have to get together! Take care and keep me updated on life!
Kaylie