27.10.08

let the good times roll

I haven't posted for a really long time! Between working full-time, trying to take care of the house while the parents are gone to either Colorado for testing or various parts of Idaho for Mom's school training, and becoming the president of the Operation Normalize Kenton mission; its tough to find time to do the little things. But, I have never had so much fun nor felt so blessed!
The parents are doing good and just waiting to get a transplant date! We are hoping for beginning of December and it is looking pretty promising. It is crazy to literally see the Lord guiding our lives. We feel and appreciate all of the prayers!



Operation Normalize Kenton also began this past month. Kenton got home from his mission Sept. 26 and we have been spending a lot of time trying to normalize him. He has
actually been pretty normal all along so the whole normalizing mission is really just an excuse to spend as much time together as we do! We think its a pretty good cover! Its been fun to have the time to spend together and just catch up.
Kenton is actually a really good photographer (which I am totally jealous of!) and he knows a little Photoshop (also makes me really jealous!). This is a picture he took and then Photoshopped. We are in his parents' car. The car they got about a month and a half before Kenton got home and the one we totaled two weeks after he got home! Kenton had taken off his coconut ring from Portugal and put it in the cup holder. As we were driving home one night, we realized it was missing and began looking for it. The ring is very important and he was pretty upset! Before we knew it, we had run a stop sign! An Explorer hit us going 50 while we were going 45! I just remember seeing a car coming at me and then spinning. I couldn't tell if I had been hit or not! Once the car stopped and we realized the car hit us on the backend, we felt better! We were safe, the car is gone. Oh and the car only had liability insurance on it so that's a lot of money Kenton owes his parents! We try to laugh about it now but it wasn't the best thing for the recent R.M.



We have been spending a lot of time with Pezz and Jeremy as well! They are SO much fun and its so fun to be able to spend so much time with Pezz. This is a picture Kenton took while we were at one of Keaton's football games! It was cold but so fun to see him play. Both Tyce and Keaton are really amazing athletes! I don't understand anything but its still fun to see them play!



Another major part of Operation Normalize Kenton is buying him some new clothes! He came home to two shirts and a pair of jeans. Needless to say, we have had take a few shopping trips! We found these cool glasses in PacSun- the favorite store so far. Ya, we think we're cool.

It been a crazy busy month but oh so much fun!


3 comments :

  1. Hey Brit! I am glad that things are going so well for you. I hope it continues!

    Kaylie

    P.S. You two are darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so i finally get to see some pictures! im so glad you posted, i was starting to give up on ya... ;)
    love you girly, im glad things are going well!
    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are doing a great job president. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top