I am a new aunt! Michelle and Kurt had their first baby Thanksgiving morning at 3:31 in the morning! Their little turkey is SO cute. Michelle and Allie got to come visit us this weekend while Kurt played in an away game! We are so lucky to have them! Congrats Michelle and Kurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I am so glad you invited me to your blog! Isn't Allie cute? More fun for your family!
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! She is beautiful!!! I need to catch up with you k! Do call me after im done with school. We need to do lunch and catch up! I miss ya girl!
ReplyDeleteYeah for new babies! Congrats Aunty Brit! I agree with you, Allie has wonderful parents :) She's a lucky little gal. Hope you enjoy her! (And if Kurt will ever get up here for a visit I will get to see her too! haha). Good luck with all the wedding plans. Keep me updated on how you're doing, eh? Love you.
ReplyDeleteP.s. I'm sorry that I keep spelling your name with only one "t". I lived with a Britney in Ecuador that had only one "t" and now I am mixed up for life, haha. I promise though, I will do better! :)
ReplyDelete