28.4.09

Henry and Emma





So this last week our sister Melissa had her baby. His name is Charleton and he is awesome and adorable. To take some of the load off of Melissa the grandparents took the other two kids for the week. We had an amazing time playing with the two of them, Henry and Emma, and we took some fun pictures.

Henry these sunglasses on and he loved them. He was like, "wow I see things in Yellow! Hey Kenton, I see everbody in yellow! Hey Guys, Hey Guys, My whole world is Yellow!!! It was pretty funny.


4 comments :

  1. Britt-
    Love the pictures! They are so adorable, I see your kids looking something like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pictures you guys and for helping to watch our kids. Love the yellow world comment-I can totally hear him saying that! You guys are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was so fun to spend some time with Emma and Henry. Those two are so much fun and Henry is always saying the funniest things. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific photography! Did you take them or did Lisa? I would love some of your skill. Share with the needy!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top