



Kenton and I took a trip to Salt Lake City with Chantelle and Jeremy this last weekend. While Chantelle and Jeremy took engagements pictures with his sister, we decided to take a few of our own. With Kenton's mad Photoshop skills I think they turned out pretty good.
Nice pics! You two models-always so creative in your picture taking.
ReplyDeleteHey so I noticed the Walkins family on your blog in your family section. Are you related? I know Wendy and Rex pretty well. I used to go over to their house all the time when they lived in North Logan. Anywho-just curious about the connection-they are a great family. My maiden name is Parrish by the way if you talk to them.
Love, love, love the pics! And I am honestly laughing my head off about the heater story.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great!! How do you guys like the chevy cav? Just wait till summer...no air conditioning. HA HA HA!
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you guys briefly last weekend. You will have to come to Logan again soon and stay longer next time. I love your pictures. You seriously look like a couple out of a fashion magazine. I can't wait to see you and your future family and how the photos will looks with a couple little ones hanging around. No rush... no rush -- of course -- enjoy this time with just the two of you!
ReplyDeleteLol that is so funny about the heater. That is awesome. You guys take some really great pics. You have some very talented people in your fam with the camera. Hope you guys don't burn your apt. down. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBritt these are so cute! How are u doing? I hope all is well!
ReplyDeletePhotography must run in the family! Those pics are great! They look like they should be in a magazine!
ReplyDelete