30.8.09

Fishing with the Bros...and Janelle

So this past weekend all the guys that live round rexburg town.... and Janelle decided to get out on the river for a good day of fishing. This is a picture of the beautiful river upon our arrival. Wow we really live in the most beautiful place in the world!

This is me after my first catch, the face of a champion. Sometimes you just have to show the fish who's boss.

This is me after the fish started to slowly breathe its last breath.. it wasn't so fun anymore
I kind of felt bad for the poor guy...
I caught 10 fish on the day and was only beaten by Dave who caught the boat record 11 fish. Overall it was a great day to be out on the lake and much fun to be had by all.

2 comments :

  1. Those are such beautiful pictures! I still want Kenton to take some of Allie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the lake is absolutey gorgeous! Congrats on the fishing sucess!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top