27.9.09

The Most Amazing Year of My Life {with the most amazing man in the world!}

Yesterday was Kenton's one year anniversary of returning home from his mission in Portugal! It was today, September 27th, one year ago that I was able to see him for the first time in two years. I remember that day very clearly. I remember how good it felt to have my best friend home again! It was like he had never even left-the feeling was incredible! Its been a big year since that day!
Kenton engaged on November 25th, we were married on January 31st and are now expecting our little Afton on January 18th!
I just wanted to take this anniversary date as an opportunity to tell my man how much I love his stinkin guts! I could not ask for a more patient, more understanding, more selfless, and more fun husband! He brings out the best in me and better yet, he calms the bad. He works so hard for our growing family and I am amazed at how willing he is to do anything for us! I am the luckiest girl in the world!
I have loved every minute of this year and I can't wait for a million more to come!

2 comments :

  1. You two are just SO cute! I see your momm and sister at Adam's All the time! I wish I would run into you more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get on the same sunday schedule!! We keep missing you guys

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top