So, Kenton has been training to take over my job when the baby comes! Its SO much fun training my husband! This past Friday, as Kenton was sick with the flu, we got to do the Call Report of Death! (Yes, I made Kenton come to work sick- we had to get it in before deadline- he is a trooper!) What is the call report you ask? It is a 17 page report that reports everything about a credit union to the NCUA. It is tedious, it takes FOREVER, and it has to be done right. To do the call report, one must gather about 25 different reports for different departments at the bank and then manipulate those reports to give you the numbers the NCUA requires. Basically, It is Death!
But, we are now proud to say that the call report is DONE! FINISHED! SUBMITTED! and we could not be more happy! And, we completed it in record time- about 9 hours! I am just glad that I will not be there for the next one in January! Sorry Babe!
That report sounds like so much fun ;)! I hope you are doing good Sorry I didn't see you when I was in town last month...it was a crazy weekend. We should get together at thnksgiving though if you are around!
ReplyDeleteHey Brit my frien stacey wants an invite to your blog her email is stacey.r.linderman@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove you
Hmmm...but with THREE Anderson heads instead of two, the report would only take half the time! Bring the baby in on the deal! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is the scariest Halloween I've read about yet. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteBritt you're such a slave driver! I bet kenton loves having his wife train him for his new job. lol
ReplyDeleteOk so I need a picture of u! I gave in and posted one and I want to see you too! lol hope everything is going well!
wow - good job to both of you! how fun that you get to train Kenton for your job. that's awesome! I had no idea -- I am getting so eager for these babies to come. hopefully the last trimester goes the fastest!
ReplyDelete