7.11.09

Going on 30 Weeks!

We have yet to post a picture of the pregnant belly! Since I am approaching 30 weeks this weekend, we thought it would be appropriate to post a picture. The photo shoot was quite amusing. . .

Here is me. . .


Here is Kenton being pregnant with his football! He sometimes feels left out because Afton and I get to go everywhere together and he often doesn't get to come. His football is totally comparable to Afton. :)


Here is Kenton trying to look pregnant without the help of the football! This is literally the face he made (he wasn't even joking around-he was really trying that hard) and look how big his stomach is. It is just ridiculous! I could make a bigger stomach than this when I wasn't pregnant! Let's hope Afton get those genes!

8 comments :

  1. I've been waiting for this post! Lol you look soooo cute!! I hope everything is going good. Can u believe how fast time is going? The holidays are here and then it'll be time! Wow how exciting! Are u guys ready?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit-I know when you are pregnant you never believe anyone who tells you look darling pregnant, but you really do. And, I'm your sister I'd tell you the truth so you should believe me. Luke has been saying lately that he is getting fat and I just roll my eyes. So I hear you on the "just try to look big thing" Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRIT! You are the cutest pregnant mom! I'm so glad I got to see your cute belly, my mom said she got to see you a while back at the temple! anyways your so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww britt you are the cutest prego girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen you guys. You were BOTH able to grow a belly. Impressive. I will have to say, Brit's is a bit cuter than Kenton's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Britt! Geez, how would it be to be your husband and to have to work so hard to get a big belly! haha. I guess some things just come more naturally for some than for others :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! You look so cute prego. I new you would be your just so cute anyway!! How are you feeling anyway? I am getting so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top