21.1.10

A Sunday Afternoon

This Sunday Kenton and I spent most of the day with Afton in the NICU. She was wide awake and it was SO much fun to take some pics of her!
So satisfied- the face Afton makes when she has had a good burp!
hello everyone!
We have some serious bedhead issues
Melissa, we LOVE the headband and hat!
We are SO glad to be home and healthy!

9 comments :

  1. Love the new pics, she is so adorable, I am so glad I got to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so crazy to see you with a baby! I love the cute pictures of Afton. We can't wait to hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah new pictures! She is such a doll! We are so glad you are home and doing well. That headband was so small and it looks HUGE on her! She looks so tiny and cute, I want to see her before she grows up too big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute!! I love all the hair. You are going to have some fun with it. She looks like her dad so far. Hope you guys are all doing well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats brittney! she is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little girl already! Thanks for the pictures and I am dying to see her in person! Hope to see you all soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!! Her headband is adorable and I LOVE all of her HAIR! that's amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! She is soo adorable with all that hair! Love the headband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun to see more pictures, she is so adorable. i love the picture of mom and daughter = priceless. we are so excited to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top