
She's here! Baby Afton arrived January 13th at about 4:15 PM at 6 pounds 12 ounces and 19 inches. She is doing great so far. Mom is asleep in bed and feeling well. She definitely has her mom and dad's dark brown hair, and lots of it. We are so happy to have her here safe and healthy.
Congratulations you guys!! Thanks so much for the pictures. We think Afton is just beautiful and we can't wait to see her in person this weekend. I love all her great black hair!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...she is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute is she!! I love her already. And I love all her dark dark hair, so cute
ReplyDeleteYeah, we are so excited to see pictures of her, thanks for posting them for us! We can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!! I love the pics as well. I am glad that all went well. She is a doll!!
ReplyDeleteShe's Beautiful! BRIT I was at the hospital when you had your baby, my friend Allie had hers the same day as you! Me and my mom tried to find you, but we never did. I'm so excited for you she is SO adorable! (just like her mom) CONGRATS AGAIN!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. She is beautiful. I am glad she is home and doing well. Tell Britt hi. I love the hair!!!!
ReplyDelete