3.1.10

The Best Husband Ever

Can I just say I married the most amazing man in the world. He has been sick for the past few days and really hasn't got out of bed for much. I have been trying to keep myself entertained but it has been a little difficult. Yesterday, because he felt slightly better and because he knew I really needed to get out of the house, Kenton took me on a date to Idaho Falls!
I had a little fit in the car before going into one of the stores. What did Kenton do? He went in the store by himself- the store was Once Upon a Child- what a man!
After shopping was over, he took me to my most favorite place in Idaho Falls- Cafe Rio- to get a delicious salad. Mexican food while you are sick? I'm not sure it settled well for him and he knew it wouldn't but he took me there anyway.
But, the most amazing, after all of this sacrifice- Kenton let me pick the movie. I picked Confessions of a Shopaholic. Any he watched it with me- the whole thing! No complaints, no "this show is so stupid" comments, he is amazing! :)

3 comments :

  1. Good Job Kenton! ha ha Hey britt just wanted to say Hello and how excited for you to have a little girl. you are going to be such an amazing mom! Hope all is well and love you lots, Tell Kenton Hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a man! the things boys do for their wives right! haha Your due so soon aren't you! HOW FUN! I agree with lesli you will be a super amazing mom! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your New Year's Eve was not too much fun. I hope you can break the curse in the years to come. We can't wait to meet Afton. Be sure to call the minute anything happens! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top