28.2.10

Our First Official Family Photo


Our ward had a late Valentine's Day party last week. A guy in our ward took pictures as one of the activities. It is our first official family photo!

7 comments :

  1. Britt you are just to dang cute! I love little Afton already and I haven't even met her. You guys are the cutest little family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Family Picture! Thanks for the update, it is so fun to see your little family together. What a good lookin family. We really need to meet our little niece-she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable picture of you guys! She is of course so beautiful! I can't believe that 5 minute photo shoot turned out so well! It just proves how cute of a family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling family pic Britt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so excited to have you come this weekend. Finally we can meet Afton! What a great family picture. We really enjoyed watching your dad's story on KSL last night. Miracles really are possible. We are so happy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute family picture! Afton is growing up so fast. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey,
    What a sweet picture. Afton looks darling in her little red headband. You are beautiful as always.

    Kenton,
    Thank you again for being such a wonderful husband and father. I am proud to say you are my son-in-law and the father of my sweet granddaughter Afton. What a wonderful family you have become.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top