Okay so I am crying right now after I watched that! It was so touching and I am so grateful your dad is doing well. The Lord must truly love your family and know what an amazing man your father is to allow all these miracles to come to pass.
That video brought tears to my eyes as well. I remember when we worked together and you telling me about your dad...I am so happy for him and your family that he received the transplant he needed. What an amazing miracle!!!
Honey, Thank you so much for the major part you have played on this wonderful miracle. Several people asked me if I was worried about everything back home. It was so amazing to be able to say, without any reservation, "Not at all. I have the most wonderful children and in-laws anyone could ask for. They have everything under control." A man that knows the two of you said to Dad, "Wow you have one amazing daughter, she is is so strong." I beamed inside and said to myself. "You do have amazing children!!" Thank you for all you are and have done for me personally. I love you!
Okay so I am crying right now after I watched that! It was so touching and I am so grateful your dad is doing well. The Lord must truly love your family and know what an amazing man your father is to allow all these miracles to come to pass.
ReplyDeleteThat video brought tears to my eyes as well. I remember when we worked together and you telling me about your dad...I am so happy for him and your family that he received the transplant he needed. What an amazing miracle!!!
ReplyDeleteHoney,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the major part you have played on this wonderful miracle. Several people asked me if I was worried about everything back home. It was so amazing to be able to say, without any reservation, "Not at all. I have the most wonderful children and in-laws anyone could ask for. They have everything under control." A man that knows the two of you said to Dad, "Wow you have one amazing daughter, she is is so strong." I beamed inside and said to myself. "You do have amazing children!!" Thank you for all you are and have done for me personally. I love you!