23.5.10

the bottom lip


afton has been doing this face lately that is hilarious
it may look to all of you like she is sad
but this is not so, she has learned recently
that she can move her lips to make faces
so the most recent face is the curled bottom lip
it is like a sad face, but she makes it when she is happy
yeah... we have an interesting one.

4 comments :

  1. I love it! She is developing the cutest personality. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling picture! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! I love this picture! She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! We miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny!Jamie has recently found her lips too. She likes to blow raspberries and then laughs at herself afterwards. It is so fun to watch them discover their bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top