This last weekend we got to go to Salt Lake to shoot Tina and Fernando's (Kenton's sister and fiance) pre-wedding pictures. Man, we had SO much fun! JaNae (Kenton's sister) and I tagged along. We had lots of fun but I think Kenton got a little annoyed with all of our suggestions! They were all so awesome. Tina and Fernando got us some amazing pizza and JaNae even let us sleep in her bed! These people are awesome! Here are some of our favorites.1.6.10
Kristina + Fernando {Pre-Wedding Pics}
This last weekend we got to go to Salt Lake to shoot Tina and Fernando's (Kenton's sister and fiance) pre-wedding pictures. Man, we had SO much fun! JaNae (Kenton's sister) and I tagged along. We had lots of fun but I think Kenton got a little annoyed with all of our suggestions! They were all so awesome. Tina and Fernando got us some amazing pizza and JaNae even let us sleep in her bed! These people are awesome! Here are some of our favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Wow those pictures are so pretty! good job
ReplyDeleteBritt! Its SO good to hear from you! I know Im slow to update my blog but im going to work on it. haha. You need to call me sometime when you're in SLC i only live like ten seconds off the north salt lake exit! Its so fun to look at your blog Afton is so funny I love to look at all of your pictures! Call me sometime!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! With Kenton teaching you all the secrets of photo shop and with the talent you both posses I bet you guys could open your own business and make loads of money creating beautiful works of art. But first you have to build your portfolio so can my kids be next?
ReplyDeleteOkay, seriously you guys those pictures are amazing, I really do think you need to do this as a team forever! Great job!!
ReplyDelete