Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love how she fell asleep on Kenton like that....super cute! Great pictures of everyone!
great pictures - it was fun to see some of the stuff we had to miss out on. such a great time together!
Very cute pics Britt. I know, I wanted you guys to come to the pageant with us but we are excited to see you next weekend!! Woo hoo!!
We had so much fun with you guys. As always great pictures. I saw your couches the other day-they are fantastic-good work!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures, hopefully we can get together this week!
love the new look of your blog and of your photography site. Very classy ... and fun to look at.
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love how she fell asleep on Kenton like that....super cute! Great pictures of everyone!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures - it was fun to see some of the stuff we had to miss out on. such a great time together!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pics Britt. I know, I wanted you guys to come to the pageant with us but we are excited to see you next weekend!! Woo hoo!!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun with you guys. As always great pictures. I saw your couches the other day-they are fantastic-good work!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the pictures, hopefully we can get together this week!
ReplyDeletelove the new look of your blog and of your photography site. Very classy ... and fun to look at.
ReplyDelete