4.7.10

A Little Too Far


Afton has had a lot of fun finding all the ways to have fun in her Bumbo. She finds fun ways to sit in her Bumbo and she loves to reach for the produce bags on the counter. The other day, Afton discovered that there is a whole new world behind her Bumbo too. She immedietly had to find fun things to do with this whole new world. This is what she came up with.


Soon after we finished filming the video, we thought we better get pictures too- we wish we had just stuck with filming but here are the pictures.


This is a direct quote from the official Bumbo website: "The main benefit of the Bumbo baby seat is that babies don't need to be strapped inside. That's part of the reason why the Bumbo is so handy." We would like the term "babies" to be defined. We need to know if our 5 1/2 month-old counts. Clearly, she needs to be strapped in!

Don't worry, Afton actually landed quite gracefully. It was a very soft fall and no tears were involved. The pictures make it look pretty terrible though. She is okay but we have decided not to encourage this move anymore.

4 comments :

  1. WAY too funny guys. Your little Afton is going to be a gymnast fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to turn you in. Getting pictures while your child's life is at stake. tsk..tsk..tsk
    Don't worry I have been written up for the same thing. She is pretty flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I have never seen a baby reach back like that in a bumbo! She is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I cannot stop laughing, this is seriously the story of my life. Kai can just throw himself to one side trying to reach something on the counter and he does the same thing. Its so unsafe I don't even keep him in it anymore! And the tray I bought I figured would help him stay in it, but no he just rips it off and starts chewing on it. haha! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top