




Our little Aftie girl turned 6 months this past week- I seriously cannot believe how fast 6 months has just flown by. I was looking at pictures of her when we first brought her home and I started to cry {if any of you know me well, I am NOT a crier, or at least I didn't use to be. having a little girl has turned on the water works!}
Becoming a mom has been such an amazing and difficult experience but I wouldn't change it for the world. We have been so blessed to have such a sweet little girl sent to us. Her contagious smile, goofy personality, and constant energy has already taught us so much!
Happy 6 months our love!
Becoming a mom has been such an amazing and difficult experience but I wouldn't change it for the world. We have been so blessed to have such a sweet little girl sent to us. Her contagious smile, goofy personality, and constant energy has already taught us so much!
Happy 6 months our love!
I think she looks A LOT like you Brit! She is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait to see you guys today!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDelete