These pictures are amazing!! You will proud to note, I actually took a couple of pictures with my camera and posted them on Parkinson Family Moments!! I am so proud of myself.
So cute! I wish Camille loved to shop, but for some reason she thinks the grocery store is a horrible place and crys the second we go in! I still can't believe how much she has grown! She is getting to be so big! I have been meaning to call you and ask you advice on Camille! You just had a baby so you would remember more than my sister would! lol! I hope you guys are doing well!
These pictures are amazing!! You will proud to note, I actually took a couple of pictures with my camera and posted them on Parkinson Family Moments!! I am so proud of myself.
ReplyDeleteMom
So cute! I wish Camille loved to shop, but for some reason she thinks the grocery store is a horrible place and crys the second we go in! I still can't believe how much she has grown! She is getting to be so big! I have been meaning to call you and ask you advice on Camille! You just had a baby so you would remember more than my sister would! lol! I hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteAnd to think I get to live with this angel!!
ReplyDelete