We have really wanted some great family pictures lately. It seems like with Kenton doing other families pictures all the time we never get to take some of our own. Luckily, this last weekend our awesome sister in law helped us out. Thanks Janelle!
So cute Brit!!! Love the one of you and her! I have yet to get one of Camille and me smiling but have a ton of Chase and her smiling! By the way you look way too thin! I think it is time for another one!
So cute Brit!!! Love the one of you and her! I have yet to get one of Camille and me smiling but have a ton of Chase and her smiling! By the way you look way too thin! I think it is time for another one!
ReplyDeleteThose are so darling!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute guys!! I love Afton's little jacket. We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSo cute you guys! Love Aftons little hate and jacket! Such a cute little family!
ReplyDeletethese are adorable!could your baby be any cuter? geesh.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family - it makes me smile just seeing you all! And I get excited to see you soon for our big family Christmas party!
ReplyDeleteI love your family pictures!! you guys are adorable!! They couldn't be cuter
ReplyDelete