11.11.10

Standing on Her Own


Afton can stand all by herself.
The only problem is that she doesn't have the guts yet.
The other day Kenton was able to distract her long enough to grab a picture.
Someday she will realize it isn't too scary and do it all the time!

5 comments :

  1. Wow! That's amazing! She is only 10 months! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Afton!! We can't wait to see you guys in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious about the rolls:) Afton is so darling, I will bring you those clothes this week, sorry I haven't brought them sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! She looks like Charlie to me in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afton is growing up so fast. She'll be walking before you know it. We can't wait to see you all in person in a couple months. Give Afton a big hug and kiss for us.

    We love you like crazy,
    grandma and grandpa anderson

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top