As the year has progressed, I have seen many different stages of Afton. The tummy time stage, the almost crawling stage, the teething stage, the time to sleep through the night stage. . . etc. Although most stages have been fun and I have loved every minute of it, the stage Afton is in right now has got to be my favorite. She is almost walking which makes for some really funny attempts at walking and standing. She is also getting WAY more expressive- both with her babbling and with her expressions! Kenton took these pictures the other day, I think they show the stage best!


p.s. have I mentioned she is OBSESSED with books? really, she prefers books over toys- I won't complain!
Oh no-- the five weeks stage has got to be the cutest!! But then again, I guess it's all I know... :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, we noticed her fascination with books when she was playing at our house. It's genetic--she gets it from her bookworm auntie! Either that, or the early readings of "Big A, little a, what begins with A?..." got to her!