14.12.10

Now that its almost Christmas. . . here is what we did for Halloween

Due to technical difficulties (i.e. Kenton upgrading his camera and therefore being out of a camera for about two weeks) it was a little difficult to round up our Halloween pictures this year. I would normally just skip this post but since my blog is also our family's history, I can't bring myself to skip it. So, here is what we did for Halloween!

Photobucket
I spent WAY too long making these costumes! I just couldn't stop- it was so fun to be able to have a kid to dress up. Hopefully you can tell but if you can't Afton was fire and we were firefighters.
There is a guy in our ward that does photos at every ward party- it is so much fun- thanks Brother Gosar.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tina and Fernando were up for the weekend and decided to join us for our party- we loved it! Dave and Janelle came too. . . it was an Anderson par-tay!

The highlight of our ward party was the "Fear Factor" event. The first two tasks were easy- 1. paper rock scissors and 2. eating some weird things (pigs feet, squid, etc.) but it was the final event that was the best! The challenge was to put together a child's alphabet puzzle in the least amount of time. . . the catch, do it with a muscle contractor attached to your forearm. I have not laugh so hard in a long time! Here's a video of David's attempt. In all fairness he had two contractors attached to his arm: one on the forearm and the other on the bicep.

4 comments :

  1. I love your costumes Britt!! Especially the little fireball. We're excited to see you guys next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aftons costume was darling, I never saw it in person but oh man, it is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha she is such a cute fireball! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family picture turned out great! We were happy to invite ourselves to your ward party. It was a lot of fun and I agree with you on the muscle contractor, Super FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top