23.6.11

have you noticed we have been MIA?

Have you noticed we haven't posted for a while?

We've been in the middle of a move. . . after graduating, Kenton got a job in Utah!
We were debating between a few different options but settled on the Utah option and we had two weeks to find a place to live and move. It has been a big couple of weeks but we are finally settled and will get blogging again!

blog_2011-6-23

(What's the point of blogging if there isn't a picture, right? This is a digital scan of a polaroid Kenton took with his awesome vintage Polaroid he found at D.I. for only 5 dollars, more about Kenton's vintage camera collection later- Hopefully to move will allow for better collecting opportunities)

2 comments :

  1. How did the move go? I heard you ran into a few hiccups! We have defiantly missed the blog and of course cute pictures of Afton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're in Utah now!! Where in Utah? You'll have to write more and add some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top