26.6.11

Enjoying Our New Surroundings

blog2011-6-25
After a long week of getting settled in/training for Kenton, we decided we needed to just relax and enjoy our new hometown. It was so relaxing to just take it easy in the park.
blog_DSC2062

blog_DSC2117

blog_DSC2050

blog_DSC2025
I guess it was relaxing for Kenton and I. For Afton, it was a time to let it all out- as you can see, she didn't hold anything back!

blog_DSC2001

blog_DSC2012

blog_DSC2035

blog_DSC1989

blog_DSC2141
There was one toy that was too small for the adults to play in but also had walls around it. The only thing parents can see is there children's feet running around. . . bet you can't guess whose chubby feet these are? (p.s. These shoes are one of my D.I. finds. We have been a bit addicted since we came here because the D.I.'s are so much better! We may or may not have gone to a different D.I. every night our first week.)

blog_DSC2029

blog_DSC1982

blog_DSC2079
I have the cutest husband ever. He is the best dad I could have ever imagined for my kids. You can tell that Afton thinks he is the coolest ever.

blog_DSC2059
People tell us that our blog is all about Afton, its cuz she is the cutest of us all. But, here are some of us just so we don't get as many complaints.

blog_DSC2109

2 comments :

  1. Are you just loving being away?? I bet you are!!! We miss you but we will just have to come visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get together sometime, since we are less than an hour away from you yay!! Very cute pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top