19.7.11

kids are smart.

I just put Afton down for a nap.
When I first went to put her to sleep, she screamed for a sippy. I let her have one before she went to bed because I thought she might need it.
After the sippy, I went to put her in bed again. This time she kept saying, "I stinky, I stinky" This I know is a lie because I just checked her and she was fine.
I told her that she was not stinky and that it was time for her nap.
She then tried the cuteness factor and gave me big kisses as I sang to her. (Something I had been asking for about ten minutes earlier but that she would not give me)

She is smart and stubborn. But I have news for her. . . she has a pretty smart and stubborn mom!

1 comment :

Back to Top