Britt and Kenton! congrats you guys! p.s. i never comment but I LOVE all of your posts, a very talented couple indeed:D so happy for you!
Congratulations! Afton will be such a good big sister! I hope you're feeling ok and good luck with the pregnancy! It's totally different the 2nd time around when you have another little one to take care of! :)
glad to see such a beautiful picture of the little one!! we can't wait!
Oh my, CONGRATS!!! That was my guess when I saw the title of this post :) I'm excited to hear what the gender is!!
I am glad you finally got to go to the dr.:) We are so excited to see the cute baby bump in a few months!
Woohoo!! That is SOOO EXCITING! Such a cute way of telling everyone! You are so creative! Love the idea! You guys are such great parents!
IM SO EXCITED!!!! Congrats!!!
So exciting! Love the ultrasound picture-I hope he/she has big Anderson cheeks too! Love you guys, we can't wait to see you in June!
Congratulations! How exciting.
Again Brittney I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!!!
Britt and Kenton! congrats you guys! p.s. i never comment but I LOVE all of your posts, a very talented couple indeed:D so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Afton will be such a good big sister! I hope you're feeling ok and good luck with the pregnancy! It's totally different the 2nd time around when you have another little one to take care of! :)
ReplyDeleteglad to see such a beautiful picture of the little one!! we can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOh my, CONGRATS!!! That was my guess when I saw the title of this post :) I'm excited to hear what the gender is!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you finally got to go to the dr.:) We are so excited to see the cute baby bump in a few months!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! That is SOOO EXCITING! Such a cute way of telling everyone! You are so creative! Love the idea! You guys are such great parents!
ReplyDeleteIM SO EXCITED!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Love the ultrasound picture-I hope he/she has big Anderson cheeks too! Love you guys, we can't wait to see you in June!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteAgain Brittney I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete