Cute girls... love your pics!
What a cute smile Afton - she is such a happy girl and has so much fun personality! Those two just melt your heart I can tell. Such a wonderful blessing to be a mom!
WAY too cute. Afton's smile is adorable and Emme just keeps getting bigger. Move here already. :)
So cute! Love Afton's smile! I am so excited for you guys to move closer. Maybe you should just move in with us until your place is ready!
Cute girls... love your pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute smile Afton - she is such a happy girl and has so much fun personality! Those two just melt your heart I can tell. Such a wonderful blessing to be a mom!
ReplyDeleteWAY too cute. Afton's smile is adorable and Emme just keeps getting bigger. Move here already. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love Afton's smile! I am so excited for you guys to move closer. Maybe you should just move in with us until your place is ready!
ReplyDelete